Blog Collection

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cheap way to sharpen up the house.

Ok...so we are poor. Well we aren't homeless yet but we can't afford to go out and by the expensive furniture that I really want so my friend Danielle gave me this brilliant idea...paint the furniture you already have!! Duh Alanna. Why did I not think of this like forever ago? No one will ever know...unless you read this blog. Ha! Please ignore the random things in the pictures...like the bottle of dog pee-be-gone in bottom shelf of the cabinet.


Before....






















































After...



































1 comment:

Sarah said...

OOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So cute Martha! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Va-poo-rize on the bottom shelf!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!
I get to see y'all this weekend!!