Blog Collection

Monday, September 8, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Sarah and I headed north to Lee's Ferry on Saturday morning. The drive was nothing for me but poor girl drove up from Phx the same morn. Now THAT is dedication. What a woman! We went to fish but for some reason...must have been that the water was too cold, or the fish weren't hungry that day...we didn't catch ONE fish. Those slimy suckers. We had fun taking pictures, making fun of each other, tracking down a hot guy in the middle of no where, and putting up a six man hotel at the smallest campsite I have ever been to.



Some shots...

We almost died after this shot...
Showing me the ropes "See these are called Midges...they are the most popular, Chelsey Midge and Tiffany Midge..."Don't laugh at my Barney suit! I was honored to wear Sweet Grandma's Waders
The pretty potty Sarah had to use...full of flies and quite a smell.Ok, who brushes their teeth while camping...oh crap here he comes! The monkey/horse faceThe hotel spot..."should we put it over there?" "Yea Alanna, right in the pile of rocks??" "Sorry Sarah...fine we will put it RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE THEN!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! I forgot about the pre-almost death picture of me driving, wouldnt be the first brush with death we've had with me behind the wheel; lets remember the garbage truck incident in Hawaii...although I would say i was good enough to be a stunt woman, the best L.A. could get! Your so cute! I love you in that Barney suit. Grandma is smiling down on you, and Grandpa may laugh at you next week. Maybe just me.

Holly Kirsten said...

this one made me laugh so hard! I bet you two got a good ab work out with all of your laugh attacks that trip! I LOVE YOU. Just learned I missed your call, friday night I believe your time. I have been at the Zoo all day with seans mom and pop. I will put up a new blog soon! I just moved into our new house, 2 minute WALK to the beach! Will call you tomorrow, hope to hear your voice and not the answering machine! xoxoxoxoxox miss you heaps!