Blog Collection

Monday, March 9, 2009

In like a lion out like a lamb



The month of March has always been good to me. I don't know if it has anything to do with my birthday being in the month or what but anytime March comes around I feel happy. The weather is always amazing, no matter where I have lived. I have so many friends and family that have birthdays in March- Carl turned 65 this year!, St Patrick's day is in March (he's cool and we get green beer because of him), I have many more memories of March some good some bad. I went to Hawaii for my first time after March last year, Spring usually starts in March at least it does for me because spring break was always in March when I was in school and that meant sun, bathing suits and no school!

Well I really just wanted to brag about my favorite month. Even the sound of it is cool. MaaaarrrCH! Enjoy the beautiful month of March because its going to be dang hot here in Phx when it's over.

24 here I come!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OHHHhhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhhh! Yeeeeee Haaaaaawwww!Gobble Gobble! Wooooo Woooo! Snarf Snarf! Woooley Boooley! Bears Birthday...here she comes! RRaaaaaaa RRraaaaaaa!!!! Flaming Goat, Aaaahhhhh!