Blog Collection

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy No phone.

This isn't quite what happened at the stroke of midnight on Dec 31st, the only thing different from this picture is that my phone was dropped in to a glass of Rum and Coke. It was an accident of course, and out of kindness, but I am quite irritated about the whole thing only because I have now realized how addicted to my phone I am. It's actually rediculous how much I use that thing. But hey...now I get a new one. The screen was cracked so it all worked out for the best. HA! The funny thing is after I heard the splash, I sat there for a moment and was surprised...kinda drunk too so I reacted a little slow...then the boys yelled "take the battery out, quick!" I proceeded to slowly try to dry it off and take the battery out. They all told me not to turn it on until the next day but did I listen? No. I went inside and decided to dry it with a blow dryer, which only fried the screen. I then turned it on, that night, and caused it to short out. Good one Alanna. I just couldn't handle that I wasn't going to recieve any midnight phone calls or mass texts saying Happy New Year, one after another.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and if you need to know what NOT to do if your phone is damaged by liquid...call me.

No comments: