Blog Collection

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tattooooooooo

I have this vision of a tattoo I want to get. The only thing is...I can't draw. I have all these thoughts in my head and wish I could constuct it in to something beautiful to put on my body. Here is my vision, close your eyes...wait you wouldn't be able to read. Crap. Ok...A beach, not just any beach, the most beautiful beach in the world (Hawaii). Footprints in the sand where the water breaks, a sea turtle somewhere in the mix(hidden meaning for me), shells, sunrise, sunset, palm trees, plumeria in there somewhere, waves, sail boat. I'm sure there is more that I can't think of at the moment. But I need help. Any ideas? I am really set on this and want to get it sooner than later.

Some pictures...









I like these types of shells to choose from.





I really like the turtle in this one. NOT THE WHOLE THING! Don't worry.

I don't want any bright colors...I want it to be like this one










Palm tree pic

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooohhhh, I love the second to last one. The position of that tat is different but it really works. SEXY hip thing. Thats a georgous tattoo.

Sarah said...

Did you biuld a tattoooooooooooo yet? And I tag you (reffer to my last post on my blog)! Ha Ha Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag!!!!